Kids’ Corner October 9 – October 13 Mornings
Monday-Friday: 8:30-10:30 am & 10:30-12:30 pm
Kids’ Corner Policy Reminders
- Kids’ Corner will only accept children two to six years of age. All children must be registered by the parent for Kids’ Corner prior to their first use of the room. Registration forms are available at the concierge desk or online at somersett.net.
- Parents with children who are not bathroom independent must remain on Club premises at all times when their child is in Kids’ Corner. This includes such activities as playing tennis, aerobics, using the fitness room, swimming or during a special Club function.
- For the morning time slots, parents may sign their child up for either 8:30-10:30 am or 10:30 am-12:30 pm Monday through Friday and either 8-10 am or 10 am-12 pm on Saturday. Evening slot is from 5:30-7:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- The room operates on a six-to-one ratio, with a maximum of sixteen children allowed at any given time. To accommodate this ratio, the Club requires reservations to be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure staffing. Reservations may be made online at somersett.net seven days in advance.
- All children must be dropped off in Kids’ Corner within 15 minutes of their reservation time. If the parent has not checked in their child within the 15-minute window, the reservation becomes void and the spot will be opened to a child on the wait list.
- No-shows will result in a $10 fee per child due to the Club. Cancellations must be received by 8 am on the day of the reservation.
Details2017-10-09 08:30:002017-10-13 12:30:00America/Los_AngelesKids’ Corner October 9 – October 13 Mornings
|Event Starts||Event Ends|
|October 9, 2017||October 13, 2017|
|8:30 am||12:30 pm|